FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR ELK AND ALL THEIR FRIENDS
RULES OF CONDUCT
- Do not stop or get out of your vehicle while entering or exiting the ranch.
- No tobacco, smoking, e-cigarettes, or alcohol are allowed on the premises.
- All types of firearms and all other weapons are prohibited.
- No pets are permitted, except certified service animals (documentation may be required).
- No fires, grills, or other methods of cooking are allowed on the premises.
- No drones or remote-controlled toys are allowed on the premises.
- No Frisbees or items designed to be thrown are allowed on the premises.
- All vehicles must be parked only in designated parking areas.
- Proper attire, including shirts and shoes, is required.
- Do not touch, climb, or cross any fence of any kind.
- Commercial photography or commercial videography is prohibited.
- Do not feed the elk, except by permission and accompanied by staff.
- Do not tease, shout at, chase, or throw objects at the elk.
- Stay in visitor-designated areas at all times for your safety and for the comfort of the elk.
- Do not pick or destroy plants or take any nature items with you.
- No littering. Please use trash cans provided throughout the ranch.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. No drop-off of unaccompanied minors.
- No solicitation of other visitors for any cause or other purpose.
- No protests, sit-ins, or other organized demonstrations are permitted.
- Persons suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, persons engaging in foul language, fighting, illegal or dangerous activities, and persons who fail to comply with the RULES OF CONDUCT may be asked to leave the premises.
Quiet Harmony Ranch Ltd will sometimes photograph or film activities that include visitors for promotional and educational purposes. Entering the ranch gives permission for Quiet Harmony Ranch Ltd to produce these images and assume full ownership and use of the same.
Quiet Harmony Ranch Ltd is not responsible for any articles of property stolen while on the premises, including items stolen from parked vehicles, or any damages to parked vehicles. All owners are deemed to accept responsibility for the risk of loss or damage while on the premises.